Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

When it Comes to NO DOUBT I Can't SETTLE DOWN

There are 2 bands that I have enjoyed from the moment I was introduced to them.  No Doubt and The Spice Girls.  Odd combo, right? 

No Doubt just released their NEW single "Settle Down" from the upcoming album "Push and Shove" this week!  As a major fan of the group, I can honestly say that they did not disappoint me with this new tune.  Some fans feel differently than I do, but I could care less.  "Settle Down" has something for every fan of No Doubt and Gwen Stefani.  That original ska-sound we all fell in love with in the beginning, some "Rocksteady" flavor, a little bit of solo-Gwen, and a new feel that just screams NO DOUBT!  I absolutely love this single, and I can't wait for September 2012 to get here.  "Push and Shove" (the album) is set to release this fall - which is super exciting because a tour has to take place during the summer of 2013, and I will definitely be there! 

Here's the music video for No Doubt's newest single "Settle Down"

No comments:

Post a Comment