Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Mirror Mirror In My Hand, I Would Be a Good Queer Man

I have a completely new respect - and attraction - for Mr. Paul Rudd

I don't know how I missed this 2009 article between "Stud Rudd" & Entertainment Weekly:

Paul Rudd: 
"I always thought I’d be a really good gay guy. I love American Idol. I watch Antiques Roadshow like crazy. Guys like Oscar Wilde, Stephen Fry, Elton John – they’re all very bright, with a razor-sharp wit. David Sedaris – who’s funnier than David Sedaris?
The Saturday Night Live [episode] that I did was such a gay-heavy show. But it didn’t even cross my mind until after. The family that kept kissing each other – I didn’t even think of that as being gay.  I remember doing interviews for The Object of My Affection [in which he co-starred as Jennifer Aniston's gay roommate], and people would say, “What was it like to kiss a guy?” Like it was such a shocking thing. I said, “How many times does anyone ask, ‘You had to shoot somebody, was that weird?’”I love gay guys. I feel pretty gay. I’m certainly not the most macho guy in the room."

Fabulous picture!  Such a tease...LOL

Check out the following linked article where long-time friends Adam Scott & Paul Rudd talk about their friendship & Paul's penis:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/25/adam-scott-paul-rudd-talk-penis-friendship_n_937127.html

No comments:

Post a Comment